TURKEY & STUFFING PUFFS
Sausage roll time once again, but wait this isn't sausage meat. These christmas inspired turkey & stuffing puffs will be perfect for the christmas period. Recipe from Olive magazine. Serve with cranberry sauce if you're traditional, but in my family household, it will be chilli jam.
- 300g Turkey Mince
- 200g Sage & Onion Stuffing
- 50g Dried Cranberries (Roughly Chopped)
- 500g Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg (Lightly Beaten)
- 1 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- Put the turkey mince, stuffing, dried cranberries and some seasoning into a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Roll the block of pastry to a 50 x 30cm rectangle and cut into 15 10 x 10cm squares.
- Put 1½ tbsp of mince and stuffing mixture in the middle. Fold the four corners into the middle, making a loose parcel, and seal lightly at the top.
- Transfer to a baking-paper-lined tray, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden. Cool on a wire rack