PESTO & BACON PASTA SALAD
This a follow up recipe for my Classic Pesto recipe I posted last week. An easy, cheap and quick recipe for those nights then simplicity is all that's needed.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 200g Cooked Pasta (I Used Fusilli)
- 4 Tbsp Pesto
- 1 Tbsp Pinenuts
- 30g Smoked Bacon (Cooked Until Crisp)
- 50g Rocket
- Freshly Shaved Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Once cooked drain and set aside to cool.
- In a dry frying pan, over a medium/high heat toast the pinenuts until they become golden brown.
- Add the fresh basil pesto, toasted pine nuts, crispy bacon and wild rocket to the pasta & toss well.
- Divide between bowls and scatter with freshly shaved Parmesan, to serve.