GREEK STYLE CHICKEN KEBAB
This is a huge man v food moment for me, pile the marinated chicken on two metal skewers as high as you can go. Place over a hot BBQ and enjoy the mammoth chicken kebab. Summer's nearly coming to an end, make sure you try out this recipe before we run out of nice weather.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 8 Large Chicken Thighs Boneless & Skinless
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Finely Chopped)
- Zest & Juice Of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 Tbsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- Cut each thigh into 4/5 strips and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients and mix well until the chicken is covered. Leave to marinate in the fridge or at least 1 hour but preffably over night.
- Using 2 metal/ wooden skewers about 5cm (2in) apart, thread all the meat onto the skewers. Make sure the meat is packed quite tightly. (See images for confirmation)
- Heat the grill to high and grill until golden and cooked (about 15-20 minutes). Or if your cooking on the BBQ, cook for 15 minutes each side over a medium/ high flame until golden and cooked through.
- Serve immediately however you like. I have mine with fresh salad, and a portion of chips.