MEAT FEAST PIZZA
- 1x Pizza Dough (Recipe Here)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Finely Chopped)
- 100g Lean Beef Mince (10% Fat Or Lower)
- 250ml Passata
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 200g Mozzarella (Roughly Torn)
- 40g Unsmoked Diced Pancetta
- 6-8 Slices Pepperoni/ Salami
- Handful Fresh Rocket
- Place the oil and garlic in a saucepan over a medium/high heat until the garlic starts to brown. Add the beef and cook for 10 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer add the passata, dried oregano and cook for a further 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 220c/gas mark 7.
- Take your prepared dough a roll out to your desired shape. I rolled mine out to a large rectangular shape enough to fit a large baking tray. Place the dough onto a prepared baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread the sauce over the base of the pizza, leaving a 2cm border around all edges.
- Scatter over the mozzarella and then top with the rest of the meats.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. After the 8 minutes add the rocket and bake for a further 2 minutes or until the pizza is bubbling and cooked through.