Ingredients: (Makes 1 Large Pizza)
- 250g Strong White Bread Flour
- 1x 7g Sachet Fast Action Yeat
- 5g Salt
- 120ml Lukewarm Water
- 3Tbsp Olive OIl
- Semolina Flour (For Dusting)
- Add both the flour to the bowl followed by the yeast and salt making sure you add them at opposite sides of the bowl. Gradually add the water while mixing closely followed by the olive oil until a ball of dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, roughly 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil a clean mixing bowl, shape the dough into a ball and place in the bowl turning it to completely cover it in the oil, Cover with cling film or a tea towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour of until doubled in size.
- Once doubled knock the dough back, Roll out or shape into your desired shape and top according to your recipe.